Keep Out Moisture with Dependable Bathroom Waterproofing Membranes
Showing all 4 results
Tamsi PROTECT LX is a flexible and elastomeric liquid rubber membrane designed for waterproofing wet areas that will be covered over with toppings and/or tiles beds. Excellent as a waterproof membrane for the bathroom.
Packaging: 15L • 5 L
• Easy to apply
• Certified class III elasticised water-based latex membrane
• Fibre reinforced
• Does not re-emulsify once fully dried.
• Durable and tough seamless finish
• Flexible & Elastomeric
• Designed for internal waterproofing and under tile external applications
• Low odour, environmentally safe & free of harmful chemicals
• Compatible with most tile adhesions
• Excellent bonding properties
• Internal wet areas, bathrooms and laundries
• External wet areas, balconies, decks and podiums
• General tiled areas to prevent moisture ingress
• Protective membrane under external acrylic coatings
Tamsi HIBUILD LX is a medium extensibility, fast cure, elasticised, solvent free, reinforced, waterproof membrane. Suitable for use in both new and existing constructions for underground, internal and external areas. Ideal waterproofing membrane for retaining walls and planter boxes.
Packaging: 15L • 5L
• Easy to apply
• Certified class II elasticised water-based latex membrane
• Fibre reinforced
• Does not re-emulsify once fully dried
• Designed for internal and external waterproofing applications with limited movement
• Low odour, environmentally safe and free of harmful chemicals
• Excellent bonding strength
• Cures to form a tough seamless membrane
• Compatible with most tile adhesives
• Ability to withstand continuously immersed areas
• Retaining walls
• External cellar and basement walls
• Planter boxes and garden beds
• External under tile applications
• Internal wet areas with limited movement
Make the right decision when it comes to waterproofing. Tamsi Industries’ range of high-quality products ensure that any shower or bathroom can have a waterproof membrane that’s reliable, affordable and effective. Proper waterproofing of wet areas can lengthen the life of fixtures and tiles extensively, resulting in less frequent and less rigorous maintenance. Know that you’re getting the very best with our range.
Tamsi bathroom and shower waterproofing membranes are designed to last. We proudly offer a 10 year product guarantee across our entire range, because we are confident that when professionally installed, our membranes are some of the best and most effective on the market. Don’t choose an inferior brand and risk expensive moisture damage; supplying or using Tamsi products at your company ensures peace of mind and happy customers.
The right choice for every shower and wet room
We offer a wide range of waterproof membrane solutions as we understand that individual circumstances differ. Designed to adhere to concrete and masonry, our Hydrostop is an epoxy that forms an extremely tough barrier that can be used to dust-seal concrete floors. Consider our Barrier PU when you need a polyurethane membrane to waterproof exposed areas such as facades, parapets and lightly-trafficked floors.
Our latex products – Project LX and Hybrid LX – are both capable of being employed internally and externally, although Project LX is best placed under tiles if placed externally. With the ability to customise colour or change the additives used in our products, only Tamsi Industries offer customers flexibility in their shower and bathroom waterproofing membranes. Rely on us to deliver a high-quality product tailored to your needs every time.
Expert help from industry professionals
Consider Tamsi for your customers’ waterproofing needs. Our range is extensive and encompasses membranes for roofs, walls, external structures and water features, so your clients know they have the options they need to accomplish the job.
For more information on our range, or to enquire about placing an order, talk to us today. Contact our Sydney office on 02 9550 2822 for the most knowledgeable help in the business. You’re in good hands with Tamsi Industries.